Young Professionals Board
The mission of the Young Professionals Board is to to promote the mission of H.O.M.E. and create the next generation of leaders who will raise awareness of the issues facing older adults and provide support forH.O.M.E. through volunteer, social, and fundraising activities.
Why join the Young Professionals Board?
- Help low-income seniors in Chicago maintain their independence
- Bridge the divide between generations
- Apply your existing career skills in a nonprofit setting
- Gain leadership experience and have a great time doing so
- Meet like-minded young professionals who are passionate about helping seniors
What will you do as a member of the Young Professionals Board?
- Serve as an ambassador for H.O.M.E.
- Build support for programs that will benefit Chicago seniors
- Attend regular board meetings and events
- Have fun!
To find out more about how to join, please fill click the button below and complete the form.