Group Volunteer Activities
For your office or community group
There are lots of ways for your office, scout troup, spiritual group, or association to help seniors in Chicago!
- Organize a group to take part in our Seasonal Volunteer Program
- Sort food donations at the Greater Chicago Chicago Food Depository where H.O.M.E. gets food credits for your time
- Join us for the Annual Hunger Walk in June
- Help out with gardening, cleaning or painting at our intergenerational homes
- Put on a festive party for our seniors - a holiday party, barbeque, or luau are fun ideas
- Lead group activities like bingo or a movie night for seniors
- Organize a fundraising event for H.O.M.E. - rummage sale, bake sale, online campaign, workplace campaign, etc.
A group organized a party at Nathalie Salmon House