Who are our residents
Our residents come from diverse backgrounds
- Our youngest resident in a family unit is 3 years old and our oldest senior resident is 79 years old.
- The monthly income of our residents ranges from $750 to $2,950.
- Most of our residents are retired, but some are still working.
- Our residents are resilient. Many have faced challenges in their lives, but have found a supportive environment at H.O.M.E.
- Our residents have skills, interests, and talents that they have honed over the years that they love to share. They like to crochet, solve puzzles, keep up with current events, and pursue gardening. There is always something interesting going on with our residents.