Our parents taught us that sharing with friends is polite. What's more, we love to share the good and interesting things we see happening around us.
On our Facebook page, we share articles that inform and inspire us, photos and news from H.O.M.E., and much more. Below are some of our most popular posts from 2016.
Do you follow us on Facebook, yet?
Top 5 photos from 2016:
1. Thanks to Giving Tuesday donors for helping put Bruce in a wacky suit and wig in December!
2. In April, our Annual Celebration Dinner was a big success!
3. In February, you helped us thank our staff and caregivers who work with seniors.
4. In May, we were honored at the Fourth Annual Make It Better Foundation Philanthropy Awards.
5. In August, our Young Professionals Board hosted a game night at Nathalie Salmon House.
Most popular links from 2016:
From news in the aging field to news from H.O.M.E., here's what you found interesting this year:
Thanks for "liking" us last year!
Are one of these posts your favorite? What would you like to see more of this year? Let us know in the comments!
If you don't already follow us on social media, be sure to do so today for the most up to date news and fun from H.O.M.E.
Do you want updates and tips in your inbox every week? Remember to subscribe to Senior Moments from H.O.M.E.