We seek compassionate live-in Resident Assistants
H.O.M.E. has eight Resident Assistant (RA) positions that support the older adult residents who live in our Good Life Senior Residences. RAs are fairly compensated and receive room and board as a part of their salaries (including a private room, meals, utilities, WiFi, and some household supplies).
We seek individuals who are compassionate, with outgoing personalities. H.O.M.E. strives to build a community around all of our residents. To that end, we seek individuals who are interested in living in intentional communities.
- Basic cooking skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum one-year commitment at time of acceptance.
- A valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Experience working or volunteering with seniors a plus.
- Experience living in a Co-Op is a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to: serving meals, cooking two-three weekend day shifts per month, assisting residents with cleaning and laundry, picking up food and other supplies, planning and implementing activities, and helping our unique intergenerational community to function and thrive in myriad ways!