We seek energetic live-in Resident Assistants
H.O.M.E. has eight Resident Assistant (RA) positions that support the older adult residents who live in our Good Life Senior Residences. In exchange for room and board, which includes a private room, meals, utilities, WiFi and some household supplies, RAs work three shifts: evening/serving, overnight/on-call and weekend day. This is not a paid position.
We seek individuals who are compassionate, with outgoing personalities and who have:
- Basic cooking skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum one-year commitment at time of acceptance.
- A valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Schooling beyond high school a plus.
- Experience working or volunteering with seniors a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to: serving meals, cooking two-three weekend day shifts per month, assisting residents with cleaning and laundry, picking up food and other supplies, planning and implementing activities, and helping our unique intergenerational community to function and thrive in myriad ways!